Nylon - Suitable for all weather outdoor conditions or indoor display.
Heading - blended Army duck cloth -> tough as nails
Field - heavy-duty nylon bunting dries fast and resists fading in UV rays
Grommet - solid brass #2 rolled rim grommet
- Thread - yep, we even care about the thread, that's why it's heirloom quality.
PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY
Flyability - able to dance in the slightest breeze
Toughness - built to withstand the gusts
Appearance - rich vibrant colors that last
We value construction and these are made with American pride. Attention to detail results in a flag you can be proud of - we are!
- individually sewn stripes
- densely embroidered white stars
- double lock stitching
- color matched thread to stripe
- reinforced fly end with 4 rows of stitching
- double hem stitches on top and bottom corner
Each of our American flags is certified by the FMAA (Flag Manufacturers Association of America) and labeled Made in the USA.
The seal ensures that every step of the manufacturing process has been completed using domestic materials in US facilities with American workers.
- All of our shipments are trackable. We ship by USPS, UPS and FedEx giving you a few different choices depending on budget and timeline.
- If you aren't happy, we aren't happy. We pride ourselves on what we do here. Please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.